[WIP|SA]Dynasty Warriors 8 - HUD Alike.

| Aug 4, 2016
this is actually an Old mod re tweak from me.
this is Obviously a GTA V HUD for SA.
and i did a little tweak.i got 2 Days for tweaking this and after that?
this mod is ABANDONED.
for some reason.i instead focus to create an Sengoku Basara:Sanada Story hud.
on that HUD i did two character's HUD for Miku and Yukimura only.
tweaking the Mod with its number giving me a Serious Migraine.
Jk its actually Fun and sometime's.BULLSHIT!
I HATE MATHS!! I HATE THE FUCKING NUMBERS!
aight let's sum's it Up
on DW8 HUD i did.i did only 1 HUD.which is Honoka.
the PSD file still on my PC.but im bored to Continue this.or going to release this at this stage.
once again. PARDON MY INGRISH!

Here's the Screenshot So far



[WIP]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲